- Place bags in pockets on inside of boards
- Wind distance regulator cord around front leg of a board
- Latch boards together by lining up pilot pins
- Store game indoors
- Prolonged exposure to heat/sunlight may cause board to bow
- Wall mount to prevent bean bag damage by mice
- To use Wall Mountable Bracket:
- Use a 1 1/4" screw to fasten bracket to wall
- Mount bracket so arched side is on top
- The lip in the BAGGO hole slides over the mounting bracket
- Boards: clean with warm, wet cloth and mild household cleaner
- Bags: wash in cold water – hand wash or delicate cycle, air dry or on “no heat” cycle. DO NOT put in microwave.
- Screens: remove screen from board, spray mild glass cleaner directly on paper towel and gently wipe. DO NOT spray cleaner directly on screen. DO NOT use water.
- Constructed of blow-molded, lightweight, high-impact polyethylene for durability
- Outer Material: Heavy-duty Poplin blend, 65% polyester/35% cotton; all-purpose, extra-strength thread surged on three sides and then reversed out
- Filling: Treated unpopped popcorn, a digestible particulate